HireCentrix News Updates
From Los Angeles to Philadelphia and from San Antonio to Cleveland, cities across the country are adopting laws to ensure that family supporting wages are paid by businesses that receive taxpayer funding.
A new video from the American Worker Project explains how these laws are good for workers, taxpayers and businesses.
The video highlights the findings of groundbreaking new report from the Center for American Progress Action Fund which discredits attacks from conservatives that these laws are job killers and demonstrates that wage standards laws have not hurt the business climate in cities which passed these laws.
Global Energy Career Expo Aberdeen 2013 | Aberdeen, United KindgomWednesday, 12 June 2013 10:00
Add Your Event for Free | OnlineThursday, 13 December 2012 00:00
Gateway Analytics Network : Business Planning & Analysis 2013 | InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, 3315 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30326Thursday, 23 May 2013 08:00
Hiring Our Heroes Employment Fairs - Ongoing - | NationwideTuesday, 19 February 2013 00:00
Did you know...
The 77 million people that make up the US small business workforce would rank as the 17th most populous country in the world, just ahead of Iran;
Recruiting / HR Jobs
We have 357 guests and no members online
* The Lounge Podcast *
Read More Articles
- Guru Kool-Aid: Are You Drinking It?
- The “T” Cover Letter – The Only Type Worth Sending
- White Paper# 11: Chaos in the Workplace: Four Mindsets One Goal
- Under the NLRB’s Newly Proposed Rule, Employers Must Post a Notice of Employee Rights Under the NLRA
- Employees, Candidates, Employment Background Checks and Credit Reports Know your rights
- There is a good time to Keep your mouth shut!
- It's time to fix the Family and Medical Leave Act -- here are some suggestions.