HireCentrix News Updates
Taleo Enterprise(TM) Combines the Power of Taleo Recruiting(TM) With the World's Largest Professional Network on the Internet
Now LinkedIn Members Can Submit Information From Their Profiles Faster When Applying for Jobs That Use Taleo's Talent Management System
Recruiters Gain Instant Access to the Right Information at the Right Time by Seeing LinkedIn Profile Data Within Taleo, and Getting Access to Taleo's Profile Information in One Click From LinkedIn Recruiter
LinkedIn Profile Upload, which leverages Apply with
LinkedIn Preview gives any recruiter and manager the ability to view
"As more and more information is stored in the cloud, accessing that information to apply for a job should be much simpler than it has been to date as candidates have had to enter the same information again and again as they submit multiple applications," said
"Our integration with
Launching with the latest release of Taleo Enterprise, which was also announced today, LinkedIn Profile Upload and LinkedIn Preview are available from
In-Depth Review at
Founded in 2003,
This release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the demand for and benefits from the use of
Taleo Media Contact:
Caroline Japic925-452-3833 email@example.com LinkedIn Media Contact: Richard George650-605-0616 firstname.lastname@example.org Source: TaleoNews Provided by Acquire Media
- No posts to display.
Growth in women's share of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) occupations declined to 27% in 2011from a high of 34% in 1990. While women make up nearly half of the workforce, they were 26% of the STEM workforce in 2011.
We have 205 guests and no members online
* The Lounge Podcast *
- Court Dismisses EEOC’s Background Check Lawsuit Based On Its Reliance On “Laughable” And “Unreliable” Expert Report Filled Of “Errors and Analytical Fallacies”
- Ethics and Good Recruiting
- Can An Employer Wrongfully “Hire” Someone? Case Highlights Potential Pitfalls of the Hiring Process
- Sourcers be aware: Court Rules Accessing a Public Website Isn't A Crime, But Hiding Your IP Address Could Be
- WANT TO GRAB THEM BY THE THROAT AND KNOCK THEM SENSELESS?