Submit an article
HireCentrix ARTICLES is the center where you will find everything from whitepaper, articles, surveys, to just brief posts regarding all aspects of the employment industry.
You will find many useful categories to help you narrow the articles to the pertinent information you need. If the categories do not provide you with enough guidance, feel free to explore the section thru the search box.
Take advantage of the massive amounts of information available for your benefit.
To provide our readers with your excellent experience and useful insights we can use your help
If you’d like to contribute to the HireCentrix's success, please follow the following guidelines:
- send us an e-mail with a photo, a brief biography detailing your experience. We will add this to your article; Take this as an opportunity to promote yourself, your experience, your skills, and your business.
- feel free to include some suggestions for topics and articles you’d be glad to explore and write about
- Of course Send us your article.
It’s very important for us that you are really interested and are experienced in the topics you’re willing to write about. A single article is excellent, long-term cooperation is even better.
We are excited that you have something to say or to share. E.g. you can discuss interesting articles, useful tools, or comment on events, or share your ideas or time saving tips you use every day in your work.
We are aiming at exciting, creative articles that also cover recent developments in the industry. We also can use some help in creating lists and compilations of information related to a given topic.
Contact us via KarenM@hirecentrix.com We are always glad to make new contacts and explore new possibilities. We are glad to have you on our team!
Growth in women's share of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) occupations declined to 27% in 2011from a high of 34% in 1990. While women make up nearly half of the workforce, they were 26% of the STEM workforce in 2011.
We have 1001 guests and no members online
* The Lounge Podcast *
- Do Unpaid Internships Lead to Jobs? Not for College Students
- Do Privately-held Companies Have a Competitive Edge Over Public Companies for Attracting and Retaining Employees?
- Hired or possibly not: From both sides of the recruiting wall.
- The Most Critical Skill Set for Recruiters Making Cold Calls is
- The Perfect Storm Theory