HireCentrix News Updates
This viewpoint may burst some bubbles for most job seekers. It’s a hard reality and needs to be understood by job seekers who have the wrong idea about what recruiters and headhunters do for a living. When one starts a search for a new job, the first professional they may try to connect with is a recruiter. A recruiter would know where to find a job…right? They can take the resume and push it to everyone they know…right? Dead wrong.Read more...
Hirecentrix - Knowledge Base
Courtesy of the US Government
This Memorial Day, please remember to
Pay tribute to the U.S. men and women who died during military service by observing a minute of silence at 3:00 PM, local time.
Memorial Day Info -
Add Your Event for Free | OnlineThursday, 13 December 2012 00:00
Global Energy Career Expo Aberdeen 2013 | Aberdeen, United KindgomWednesday, 12 June 2013 10:00
Hiring Our Heroes Employment Fairs - Ongoing - | NationwideTuesday, 19 February 2013 00:00
Finding the candidates you need does not require frustration | Online - InteractiveWednesday, 18 September 2013 13:00
Did you know...
The 77 million people that make up the US small business workforce would rank as the 17th most populous country in the world, just ahead of Iran;
Recruiting / HR Jobs
We have 328 guests and no members online
* The Lounge Podcast *
Read More Articles
- SITE:SEARCH - Top LinkedIn Search Tool
- Top 3 ways to build online talent communities
- Religious Discrimination or Legitimate Business Decision? It Depends.
- DOL Obtains Largest Recovery in Depts History 35 M in Back Wages
- Justice Department Settles Immigration-Related Discrimination Claim Against Illinois Staffing Agency
- Balancing Labor Costs And Wage-Hour Laws
- Are attending job fairs still useful for employers and job seekers in this electronic age of resume posting? (Part One – Advantages for Employers)