HireCentrix News Updates
The June 15, 2006 Interim Rule
Since June 15, 2006, employers may prepare, sign and store I-9 forms electronically. The regulation does not specify any particular format or software. Employers opting for electronic preparation and storage of I-9's simply must follow the regulatory guidance. In particular, the electronic system must be accurate and reliable, have security features to prevent unauthorized or accidental changes to the documents, provide for periodic quality assurance self-audits, have a searchable indexing system and allow for high-quality image viewing and printing. The electronic signature feature must affix the signature to the document at the time the form is prepared and contain a record verifying the signatory's identity.
The July 22, 2010 Final Rule
The final rule makes only a few changes to the June 2006 interim rule:
Hiring Our Heroes Employment Fairs - Ongoing - | NationwideTuesday, 19 February 2013 00:00
Add Your Event for Free | OnlineThursday, 13 December 2012 00:00
Gateway Analytics Network : Business Planning & Analysis 2013 | InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, 3315 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30326Thursday, 23 May 2013 08:00
Global Energy Career Expo Aberdeen 2013 | Aberdeen, United KindgomWednesday, 12 June 2013 10:00
Did you know...
The 77 million people that make up the US small business workforce would rank as the 17th most populous country in the world, just ahead of Iran;
Recruiting / HR Jobs
We have 543 guests and no members online
* The Lounge Podcast *
Read More Articles
- Ann E. Employee v. You: Personal Liability and the HR Professional
- Employers Using Facebook for Background Checking: Is It Legal?
- Telecommuting - Setting up a Policy for your company
- Why would anyone go the contract route when they are really an employee?
- Getting a 40% VoiceMail Response Rate, Part 2
- When it Comes to Big Data for HR, Don’t Forget -the Basic Concepts Still Apply
- EEOC Resolves Slavery and Human Trafficking Suit against Trans Bay Steel and Manpower