HireCentrix News Updates
The June 15, 2006 Interim Rule
Since June 15, 2006, employers may prepare, sign and store I-9 forms electronically. The regulation does not specify any particular format or software. Employers opting for electronic preparation and storage of I-9's simply must follow the regulatory guidance. In particular, the electronic system must be accurate and reliable, have security features to prevent unauthorized or accidental changes to the documents, provide for periodic quality assurance self-audits, have a searchable indexing system and allow for high-quality image viewing and printing. The electronic signature feature must affix the signature to the document at the time the form is prepared and contain a record verifying the signatory's identity.
The July 22, 2010 Final Rule
The final rule makes only a few changes to the June 2006 interim rule:
Click Here to POST JOBS - $45 for 30 Days
All Jobs Cross-posted to
SimplyHired for FREE
US investment in the Netherlands from 2000 to 2010 was nine times more than US investment in China during the same period. US investment in the UK was more than seven times more, and in Ireland nearly three times more, than in China. (Source: Transatlantic Economy 2011
We have 342 guests and no members online
*The Lounge Podcast*
- A $10.10 Minimum Wage Would Make A DVD At Walmart Cost One Cent More
- Pre Employment Testing Reveals Fraud Potential
- Yes, Paid Sick Leave Good for Business
- Why would anyone go the contract route when they are really an employee of the company?
- SAP wins Hirecentrix Employer of the Year : Company hires autistic adults for specialized skills