Welcome to the HireCentrix Forum.
HireCentrix Members are encouraged to discuss and share business knowledge and experiences.
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.
The owners of this forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
The Most Simple rule of thumb for our forum is Please use "Common Sense."
For those who need more Clarification :
Rules of Conduct
All member-contributed resources and user profiles are post moderated by the HireCentrix team. Any contribution that does not meet these rules of conduct will be removed.
1. Comments and contributions to forum threads or blog posts should be descriptive, succinct, and relevant to discussion or forum topic.
1.a. To better facilitate conversation, moderators may move off-topic threads to another appropriate forum, close threads or delete off-topic posts at their discretion. Members may also start a new discussion that would otherwise be off-topic in the current thread.
1.b. To maintain quality of discussions, contributions that do not provide a substantive purpose or relevance may be flagged by a moderator as abuse, and will be removed.
2. We encourage Forum members to have open and candid discussions and debates. We will not censor members for expressing an opinion within the limits of these Rules of Conduct. However, all communications should be civil and polite. Forum members should treat each other with respect and consideration for all points of view. Please remember that this is a public venue read by many people of all ages, from around the world, spanning all walks of life.
3. The HireCentrix Forum may not be used to post, transmit or provide hyperlinks or pointers to material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory; contain ad hominem attacks, misleading, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy; that otherwise violates any law; or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offense.
4. Users are encouraged to discuss and share business knowledge and experiences. To ensure that all users will get the most out of the Forum experience, the following linking policies are in effect to curb self-promotion and spam. Posts that do not adhere to these policies may have their links disabled or be removed. Members who abuse these policies may have their posting privileges revoked.
4.a. The HireCentrix Forum may not be used to post, transmit or provide hyperlinks or pointers to press releases, newsletters, websites, or any other type of content that promote one's business, product or service which does not address the thread's topic. Members may include references to relevant resources.
4.b. Forum members may use their profile page to share information about their business, products, or services, and may include only one (1) hyperlink to their commercial website.
4.c. Forum members may include only one (1) link in their signature line. Any additional links to websites, social network profiles, or email addresses will be removed.
4.d. Forum members may not solicit other members to host, purchase, or otherwise exchange links to commercial websites.
5. User names that might be deemed abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise inappropriate are not allowed and will be removed. This also applies to email addresses, tags, and profile information.
6. User names that are intended to mislead others will be removed. Such nicknames include but are not limited to using nicknames that impersonate competitors, other Forum members, government employees , elected officials, or any other individual or entity.
7. Sock puppet accounts are not permitted. A sock puppet is an account made on an Internet message board by a person who already has an account for the purpose of posting anonymously or as a different user. Please use your own account for posting personal opinions. Posts from known sock puppet accounts will result in deletion of the posts and sock puppet accounts.
8. Email excerpts of any type or length are not allowed to be posted in Forum forums, blogs or other tools.
9. To protect the privacy of Forum members, and the privacy of others, Forum members may not include anyone's personal information or personally identifiable information such as names, addresses, phone numbers or e-mail addresses, or social security numbers in any forum, blog, or other member contributed area. By default, personal information (except e-mail addresses) you choose to include in your user profile can be viewed by the general public. However, you may choose to make your personal information private so no one can view it; or you can choose to share personal information only with certain members of the Forum.
10. Advertising: The HireCentrix Forum may not be used to advertise or promote businesses, products or services within the discussion boards, idea exchanges or blogs. Posts that contain pricing information will be considered abuse and removed from public view. Forum members may use their profile page to share information about themselves, their businesses, products, services and personal and professional background.
11. Intellectual property: The HireCentrix Forum may not be used to post material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner(s) of said copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. HireCentrix may receive and hold copyrights transferred to it by assignment, bequest, or otherwise.
12. Spam: Posting the same message, or an unsolicited commercial message, to one or many topics or boards is considered spam and will be removed. Duplicate messages may be deleted or consolidated by a Moderator.
13. Access Permissions:
13.a. Certain portions of HireCentrix are limited to registered users and/or allow a user to access services online by entering personal information. You must be at least 13 years old to become a registered user. If you are not at least 13, you will be removed from the registered area(s) and/or denied support or services if HireCentrix does not receive written parental consent. As a term of registration, you agree that any information provided to us will be complete and accurate, that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the site under the name of, another person, and that you will not adopt a user name that HireCentrix, in its sole discretion, deems offensive.
13.b. Abusive and harassing behavior or any actions that violate these Rules of Conduct may result in suspension of your ability to post to forums and other member-contributed areas. Account suspensions may be appealed to a Moderator.
14. Private discussions:
Sometimes, a discussion thread strays off into a friendly dialogue or a heated debate among a very small number of users. For these exchanges, we ask that you take these discussions outside the HireCentrix Forum.
Forum members may create personalized profiles, and opt to include personal identifiable information about themselves to everyone who visits the HireCentrix website or select members of the Forum. Except for email, by default any information you supply about yourself is publicly viewable by anyone who visits HireCentrix. You may change who can view your personal profile or portions of your profile. Except where noted above, the content of personal profiles are subject to the same Rules of Conduct as the forums, blogs and other member-contributed content.
The HireCentrix Forum is moderated by the HireCentrix team, and although the administrators and moderators of HireCentrix Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages only express the views of the author; and neither the owners of HireCentrix, Hirecentrix Forum, and the owners or developers of HireCentrix will not be held responsible for the content of any message. Ifyou have any questions please contact the forum Administrator or Staff of Hirecentrix by clicking here
Except when specifically noted, any views or opinions expressed on the HireCentrix Forum forums, blogs or member-contributed resources are those of the individual contributors. The views and posted comments do not necessarily reflect those of HireCentrix. Information on the HireCentrix Forum site is provided as a service to the Internet Forum, and does not constitute legal advice. HireCentrix aims to provide quality and accurate information, but we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to by HireCentrix including threads designated as "Accepted Solutions" on the Forum site. Since laws and regulations change frequently, nothing provided herein should be used as a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
Add Your Event for Free | OnlineThursday, 13 December 2012 00:00
Global Energy Career Expo Aberdeen 2013 | Aberdeen, United KindgomWednesday, 12 June 2013 10:00
Hiring Our Heroes Employment Fairs - Ongoing - | NationwideTuesday, 19 February 2013 00:00
Gateway Analytics Network : Business Planning & Analysis 2013 | InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, 3315 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30326Thursday, 23 May 2013 08:00