HireCentrix News Updates
Local attorneys in Detroit are preparing to sue the national, privately-owned Great Expressions Dental Centers for what they say is the worst case of alleged HIV-related job discrimination they have ever handled.
And while the company denied any wrong doing, the Detroit office of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) agreed with James White and his attorneys that there was reasonable cause to believe the dental company with clinics in Michigan, Ohio, Florida, Georgia, Connecticut, Virginia and Massachusetts had unlawfully discriminated against White.
In a letter from the Commission, White was informed:
“Based upon the above and the record as a whole, there is reasonable cause to believe that the Charging Party was disciplined, denied reasonable accommodation, and discharged due to his disability, in violation of Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended.”
- No posts to display.
Growth in women's share of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) occupations declined to 27% in 2011from a high of 34% in 1990. While women make up nearly half of the workforce, they were 26% of the STEM workforce in 2011.
We have 528 guests and no members online
* The Lounge Podcast *
- Dynamic Leadership: the Yin & Yang of Managing
- Frequently Asked Questions about Protection for Religious Clothing or Hairstyles in California
- 9 signs that you'll lose your age discrimination case
- Guiding Individuals and Organizations on a Journey towards greater productivity
- Apple Orchard Method of Candidate Development - the advantage of networking