HireCentrix News Updates
Local attorneys in Detroit are preparing to sue the national, privately-owned Great Expressions Dental Centers for what they say is the worst case of alleged HIV-related job discrimination they have ever handled.
And while the company denied any wrong doing, the Detroit office of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) agreed with James White and his attorneys that there was reasonable cause to believe the dental company with clinics in Michigan, Ohio, Florida, Georgia, Connecticut, Virginia and Massachusetts had unlawfully discriminated against White.
In a letter from the Commission, White was informed:
“Based upon the above and the record as a whole, there is reasonable cause to believe that the Charging Party was disciplined, denied reasonable accommodation, and discharged due to his disability, in violation of Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended.”
The Bob Marshall Group, International : “Excellence in Recruitment Training” | OnlineTuesday, 28 May 2013 00:00
Hiring Our Heroes Employment Fairs - Ongoing - | NationwideTuesday, 19 February 2013 00:00
Add Your Event for Free | OnlineThursday, 13 December 2012 00:00
Click Here to POST JOBS - $45 for 30 Days
All Jobs Cross-posted to
SimplyHired for FREE
US investment in the Netherlands from 2000 to 2010 was nine times more than US investment in China during the same period. US investment in the UK was more than seven times more, and in Ireland nearly three times more, than in China. (Source: Transatlantic Economy 2011
We have 638 guests and no members online
*The Lounge Podcast*
- Emerging Trends YOU Need to Know NOW in the Recruiting Industry-- Trends with Clients
- TODAY’S TECHNOLOGY TIDBIT -Twitter – Part Two, Organizing/Expanding To tweet, or not to tweet
- An Employers Guide to Reducing Costs in the Health Care System: Learning From What Has Been
- The global marketplace changed, but did your organization?
- Departing Employees and the Stored Communications Act: Employers Beware