- Its Never Too Late to Become a Master in Recruiting
- 31.07.2012 - 13.04.2012
The Search for Total Researcher Training is over!
Watch the F.R.E.E Intro class anytime
ECourse classes commence on July 13th at 1PM ET
Join the hundreds of excellent researchers we created in this class
- Where do we find the candidates and the time to process them into solution-providers?
- Why choose between Technology and the Telephone in a Recruiting Researcher Development Course?
- Why try to compile a great Researcher Training Program on your own from a variety of sources?
Now you can participate in the one total course that creates world-class researchers by giving:
- Excellent TOTAL training in an interactive ECourse
- In depth study guides and materials are provided each week
- Technology & Tactical Researcher Skill Training is here, NOW!
- Starts July 13 2011, 1PM ET (for 5 consecutive Wednesdays)
- Direct & live: mentoring, training and coaching
1PM ET *or anytime you choose!
*Classes are available for streaming replay during the entire course. Some folks start the class a week or even two behind. It’s a no worries choice since all classes are available for the entire eCourse plus two weeks following its conclusion. You will not miss any class no matter what life throws at you.
Researcher ECourse Weekly Module Topics
Week One Module
- Developing specialization data and market niche development leads
- Creating qualified and refined marketing leads
- Defining and enhancing hiring authority records and contact data
- Creating A, B and S company data management records and maintaining their currency
Week Two Module
- Search project support tasks
- Building competitive client data files
- Creating qualified recruiting leads (Name gathering)
- Identifying and cultivating competency network contacts and referrers
- Exploiting technology to create recruiting intelligence and sources
Week Three Module
- Passive/active candidate discussion
- Search engine terminology primer
- Resume search techniques in Google
- Differences in name and resume Generation
- Name Search Techniques in Live
- Resources to Locate Contact Information
Week Four Module
- Managing interview arrangements and reimbursements
- Creating effective closing information for consultants
- Gathering essential data to leverage consultant control
- Conducting reference checks
- Gathering Community data on a targeted basis
- Interface skills with candidate decision-making parties
Week Five Module
- Managing quality assurance and client reference gathering
- Creating and managing a 95% candidate currency program
- Managing a client development process
- Providing research resources services on a profit center basis
- Course review
Check out the Researchers ECourse details and enrollment options at:
About your trainer
Doug Beabout is an internationally recognized expert on recruiting. His pioneering implementation of researcher support has transformed recruiting programs. Because of continuing to “work” a desk and run an active recruiting firm, he has created competitive advantages for recruiters in this War for Talent on a global scale by developing and delivering accessible training.
Visit Doug’s website at: www.ResearcherElearning.com
(Class size is limited to ensure maximum interactivity)
GO HERE FOR EASY ENROLLMENT
Or just call us anytime at 850.424.6933
Don’t miss out of this introductory session
EventList powered by schlu.net
Gateway Analytics Network : Business Planning & Analysis 2013 | InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, 3315 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30326Thursday, 23 May 2013 08:00
Global Energy Career Expo Aberdeen 2013 | Aberdeen, United KindgomWednesday, 12 June 2013 10:00
Hiring Our Heroes Employment Fairs - Ongoing - | NationwideTuesday, 19 February 2013 00:00
Add Your Event for Free | OnlineThursday, 13 December 2012 00:00