HireCentrix - ViewPoint
Check’s In The Mail, I Love You, We Hire Fast, And Other Lies HR Tells
Alan is a 20+ year talent acquisition manager & recruiter. Industry experience includes banking, engineering, and high-tech, (of all kinds), government intelligence agencies, (I could tell you but I’d have to kill you…joke), and more.
His expertise includes talent management, recruiting at all parts of the process and improving processes and methods with a blend of art, science/data, and smattering of common sense. Including onboarding, candidate experience, social media recruiting, branding, and a whole lot of strategy creation and execution
Contact Alan Fluhrer 626-585-1700
Find Alan at : https://www.facebook.com/alan.fluhrer
Growth in women's share of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) occupations declined to 27% in 2011from a high of 34% in 1990. While women make up nearly half of the workforce, they were 26% of the STEM workforce in 2011.
We have 249 guests and no members online
* The Lounge Podcast *
- "Lions Led by Donkeys" Where Does HR Fit In?
- Financial Literacy Education
- HR must roll with Social Media punches
- Developing Relationships with Your Most Placeable Candidates
- Survey Says: When compared with other professions Majority of Professionals rank Recruiters 3rd in Importance behind Doctors and Dentists