HireCentrix News Updates
New mandatory measures address planning and design in the areas of site development; water efficiency and conservation for both indoor and outdoor water use; energy efficiency; material conservation and resource efficiency including water resistance and moisture management; construction waste reduction, disposal and recycling; building maintenance and operation; pollutant control; indoor moisture control; indoor and outdoor air quality; and environmental comfort.
Guide to the Nonresidential CALGreen Code - First Edition, August 2010
- 2008 California Green Building Standards Code
- Published 2010 California Green Building Standards Code (Effective January 1, 2011)
- Errata Items Identified for the 2010 CALGreen Code (PDF)
- SB1473 Building Standards Administration Special Revolving Fund
- Education & Outreach
- Green Building Standards Bulletin - BSB 08-02
Or go to Cal Gov for information http://www.bsc.ca.gov/CALGreen/default.htm
CALGreen, the first green building code in the nation, has officially been adopted. In an interview with Green Technology, Dave Walls, executive director of the California Building Standards Commission (CBSC), discusses this groundbreaking work and how it will be implemented. Click here
- No posts to display.
Growth in women's share of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) occupations declined to 27% in 2011from a high of 34% in 1990. While women make up nearly half of the workforce, they were 26% of the STEM workforce in 2011.
We have 139 guests and no members online
* The Lounge Podcast *
- 7 Costly Legal Myths in Contractor Workforce Management
- Want to litigate in private? Opt for arbitration
- The difference between a resume, a bio, and curricula vitae.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Protection for Religious Clothing or Hairstyles in California
- Could this be the "Misinformation Age?"