HireCentrix An Education, Training and Knowledge Base for Human Resources (HR), Recruiting, Staffing and Employment industry
HireCentrix is a full service education center with a focus on the Employment industry, resources for individuals to share and communicate, obtain current and accurate information, acquire and provide education and learning within the quickly expanding, diverse and rapidly changing Recruiting and Human Resource climate.
HireCentrix will make available to the community a unique environment for on demand online and live training, career/employment Boards, forum, up to the minute information exchanges, an E-newsletter and many other opportunities to sell, advertise, market products and services, utilizing a secure online shopping purchase system.
HireCentrix's mission is to become the Employment Industry's center of professionalism, fulfilling the industry's evolving needs in educational, news, networking, training, discussion, ethics, standards formation and solutions.
We will accomplish this by providing a comprehensive online resource for the Hiring and staffing industries which:
- Is informative, engaging, interesting, interactive, memorable, and effective , up to date edgy information. Easy to Use Website for the Multi Dimensional Human Resource and Recruiting Individual.
- Provide a resource to Facilitate exchange of ideas, views, ask questions, and gain answers.
- Enables the training of others
- Encourages continual conversation, knowledge, awareness, and networking
- Value, EASE of Use, Education, training, FUN
HireCentrix will continue to expand and evolve with the constant changing trends in the industry.
Add Your Event for Free | OnlineThursday, 13 December 2012 00:00
The Bob Marshall Group, International : “Excellence in Recruitment Training” | OnlineTuesday, 28 May 2013 00:00
Hiring Our Heroes Employment Fairs - Ongoing - | NationwideTuesday, 19 February 2013 00:00
Solve the Challenges of Recruiting Passive Candidates: | onlineWednesday, 05 June 2013 13:00
Did you know...
The 77 million people that make up the US small business workforce would rank as the 17th most populous country in the world, just ahead of Iran;
Recruiting / HR Jobs
We have 415 guests and no members online
* The Lounge Podcast *
Read More Articles
- Attracting Impact Players... It May Not Always Be About the Money
- How to Ace the Tough Interview Questions
- Ann E. Employee v. You: Personal Liability and the HR Professional
- Top Three Things Small Businesses Should Know About the Affordable Care Act
- How to Engage Employees in Compliance
- An Economically Rational Approach to Resolving Wage and Hour Claims In California 2
- Exempt or Nonexempt -THAT is the question!